This stop smoking session would be useful if you cannot visit me for a personalised hypnotherapy session, and of course it is a great way of saving you money. £95.00 You will receive 2 files, one with music, one without.
Why you should stop smoking
Smoking increases your risk of developing a wide range of health ailments and diseases. Below we explore some of the most common:
- Lung cancer – More than eight in 10 cases of lung cancer are directly related to smoking.
- Chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD) – Again, eight out of 10 cases of this distressing lung disease are caused by smoking.
- Heart disease – Considered the UK’s biggest killer, around one in six cases is caused by smoking.
- Other cancers – Including mouth, throat, nose, blood, cervix and pancreatic cancer.
- Infertility – Smoking affects the fertility of men and women, making it harder to conceive.
- Gum disease – On top of staining your teeth, smoking can cause premature tooth loss due to gum disease.
Smoking not only harms your health, it can also negatively impact the livelihood of those around you. Children and babies living with people who smoke are vulnerable to a whole host of health problems. These include chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD) and an increased risk of dying from cot death. More details here
If you would like me to record a personalised hypnotherapy session for you please email or call for details.