Around 8.7% of people in the UK suffer from a phobia, for many this is not an issue.
However for some, this means adjusting your daily life in order for your phobia not to control your life.
Not booking a holiday abroad, not going to social gatherings, poor dental hygiene due to the fear of a injection, and so much more.
Top Ten Phobias.
- Arachnophobia: The fear of spiders.
- Ophidiophobia: The fear of snakes.
- Acrophobia: The fear of heights.
- Agoraphobia: The fear of situations in which escape is difficult. Approximately one third of people with panic disorder develop agoraphobia.
- Cynophobia: The fear of dogs.
- Astraphobia: The fear of thunder and lightning. Also known as Brontophobia, Tonitrophobia, or Ceraunophobia.
- Trypanophobia: The fear of injections.
- Social Phobias: The fear of social situations
- Pteromerhanophobia: The fear of flying.
- Mysophobia: Fear of dirt or germs, can lead to OCD – Obsessive Compulsive Disorder.
Now is the time to change your life. Please call to discuss how I can help you when dealing with phobias by using hypnotherapy and NLP techniques.
Initial consultation can be by telephone or in person and is free of charge.
Payment by cash or bank transfer.
To discuss any aspect of hypnotherapy, or to book an appointment, contact me today on:
Leave a message 01495 291260
Sessions may vary in length depending on the type of therapy used, typically 1 – 1 ½ hours.
Appointments cancelled with less than 24 hours’ notice may be charged for at the full hourly rate.