Time to quit the habit ? Tired of the expense or the impact on your health. Now is the time to change.
Why you should stop smoking
Smoking increases your risk of developing a wide range of health ailments and diseases. Below we explore some of the most common:
- Lung cancer – More than eight in 10 cases of lung cancer are directly related to smoking.
- Chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD) – Again, eight out of 10 cases of this distressing lung disease are caused by smoking.
- Heart disease – Considered the UK’s biggest killer, around one in six cases is caused by smoking.
- Other cancers – Including mouth, throat, nose, blood, cervix and pancreatic cancer.
- Infertility – Smoking affects the fertility of men and women, making it harder to conceive.
- Gum disease – On top of staining your teeth, smoking can cause premature tooth loss due to gum disease.
Smoking not only harms your health, it can also negatively impact the livelihood of those around you. Children and babies living with people who smoke are vulnerable to a whole host of health problems. These include chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD) and an increased risk of dying from cot death. More details here
Initial consultation can be by telephone or in person and is free of charge. We will discuss how I can help you stop smoking by using hypnotherapy and NLP techniques.
Stop Smoking Hypnotherapy –
Free consultation. Then one Hypnotherapy session (around 2 hours), Followed by one NLP coaching session (around 90 mins). PLUS a top quality MP4 player loaded with recorded hypnotherapy session PLUS motivational audio & video recordings (value £85), ongoing text & email support. £200. Book Now
Stop Smoking Download
This stop smoking session would be useful if you cannot visit me for a personalised hypnotherapy session, and of course it is a great way of saving you money. £95.00.
If you would like me to record a personalised hypnotherapy session for you please email or call for details.
Stop Smoking MP3 file. £95.00
Payment by cash, debit/credit card or bank transfer.
To discuss any aspect of hypnotherapy, or to book an appointment, contact me today on:
Office 01495 291260
Sessions may vary in length depending on the type of therapy used, typically 1 to 1 ½ hours.
Appointments cancelled with less than 24 hours’ notice will be charged for at the full hourly rate.